Killer Whale™ Inflatable Service Packer
- 4.50” IF Connections
- High strength bonded reinforcement of element
- High pressure rating
- 120” Superior Element Length for maximum sealing effect and excellent anchoring capability
- 600k Tensile Rating
- Utilizes Barracuda HRT Assembly
- Highest strength connections available for Inflatable Service packers 600k
- Element system is bonded together which eliminates rupturing of the inner bladder when a differential occurs in favor of the annulus
- Maximum sealing length available for Inflatable Service Packers 120”
- Maximum anchoring capability
- Single or dual anchors available
- Solid continues mandrel - no internal connections
- Can be set up with an internal lubricated system to stay on rig location for additional well bore testing
- No Poppet valve in Barracuda Killer Whale ISP or Barracuda HD ISP, allows for multi setting on single trip, and if needed set as retrievable or permanent bridge plug on same run with additional accessories
- Dual balancing system below element to balance tools before releasing if set for long periods of time. * Once activated, assembly
- will be pulled from well bore.
4.50" IF Hydraulic Running Tool:
- Tool requires no rotation for setting Barracuda Heavy Duty or Killer Whale Inflatable packers, plugs or resettable inflatable assemblies.
- The system does not depend on a poppet valve in the inflatable packer to maintain pressure in the packer element.
- A sliding sleeve (piston) is hydraulically shifted under pressure to maintain inflation pressure in the packer.
- 4.50” IF Hydraulic Running Tool can be set up for rotation or pull release of the inflatable packer system.
We Offer Oil Field Products and Services For:
- Open-hole applications
We also offer retrievable, permanent, and inflatable well-bore tools and accessories – and services for all equipment.
Contact Barracuda Oil Tools, LLC today at 985-655-CUDA (2832), or browse the website for more information about completion and dst equipment or packers and accessories.